Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Body Gospel - Day 15

Just a little blogging update on my workout program, Body Gospel.

It's day 15 and I have to say that I am thoroughly enjoying the program. It gives me something to look forward to. For the first time in a very, very long time I am actually enjoying working out. Before this I would come up with every excuse in the book from "I'm too tired" to "My elbow hurts" so that I could get out of working out.

I finally feel motivated and I'm telling you, if I can do it, anyone can. In high school and college I had the discipline of a horse. But it has been a few years since then and when it comes to fitness my discipline is more in line with say a porpoise or fig newton. I just wouldn't do it.

I did accidentally leave my Body Gospel workout bands (stretchy resistance bands) at my in-laws over the weekend, but I have just been improvising, utilizing other videos to keep me going.

Once I get to day 20, I will do a re-evaluation and note any weight loss. I'm hoping I get to be one of those people who holds up pants in front of them that are ridiculously huge. I think I just may go buy some extremely large pants and do that just for kicks.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should buy those large pants, cut a hole in the crotch and then wear them like a shirt. How funny would that look???

    Way to go Babe! I'm proud of you, BTW.

    ReplyDelete